We are planning for training to start in October 2020!! See below for details.
All training sessions will be contingent on USA Rugby / TRU / Local & State COVID-19 Return to Play Guidelines, so please make sure you are on our email list to get updates!
- October 10: Dallas Rugby Rookie Camp (at Lake Highlands Park). This will be for adult men’s and women’s players with 0-1 season of experience to come out and build a stronger foundation for more advanced rugby skills that they will learn throughout the season.
- October 15 (via Zoom): Season Kickoff Meeting. We will give all the information you need for this season at this meeting. Please make sure to attend.
- To invite new players who cannot make the Rookie Camp, please get their contact information to Alek Hernandez (Secretary@DallasRugby.org).
- October 17: Kickoff Training (at Lake Highlands Park). Details to follow.
- October 20: Training Begins. YMCA, 3325 Valley View Ln., Farmers Branch, TX 75234. 7:30 PM.
AS OF JULY 14, 2020: There are no matches or tournaments currently scheduled for 7’s or XV’s. However, we are hopeful that rugby will be allowed to return to play in the near future. Therefore, we strongly encourage players to attend training, or to maintain their fitness level on their own while we wait for USA Rugby and the Texas Rugby Union to allow clubs to return to play.
For our full schedule, please see our Calendar Page.
We play our home matches at Lake Highlands Park, 1000 North Buckner Blvd., Dallas, TX 75218. This pitch is located on the corner of Lake Highlands Drive and Buckner Blvd., on the east side of White Rock Lake.
From the I-75 (Central Expressway) and Northwest Hwy corner: You will take Northwest Hwy East to Buckner Blvd. Turn South on Buckner Blvd. Go up the hill and under the bridge. Past the Green Spot gas station. Get into the left lane. At the next light, you will take a left onto Lake Highlands Blvd., and the fields are immediately on the right side of the street.
On game day (typically, though times are subject to change), our Women’s side kicks off at 10:30am, our Division 3 squad kicks off at Noon, our Division 2 Side Kicks off at 2:00 PM, with DRFC Division 1 at 3:30 PM.
After-match socials start at 5:00 PM at the OT Tavern, 3636 Greenville Ave., Dallas, TX 75206 (corner of Greenville and Martel). Check the Club’s Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/DallasRFC for the latest updated match times.