The Dallas Rugby Football Club Hosts the TOLA Lonestar 7s
Saturday, June 8, 2019
Thank you for registering for the 39th Annual Lone Star 7s Tournament!
Due to the overwhelming popularity of our tournament, we, unfortunately, had to turn away late registrants. We applaud you for committing on time.
Here are some important notes to share with your team:
- Tournament Start Times are as follows (check into the HQ tent 30 minutes before your first match):
- Men 9:00AM
- Women 9:00AM – REVISED!!
- High School Boys 2:20PM
- We have the tournament package attached. Please read carefully, it contains everything you will want to know about the day.
- Pitch Location:
- Lake Highlands Park, 9500 E Lake Highlands Dr, Dallas, TX 75218
- ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED AT THE PARK! The City of Dallas is strictly enforcing this rule and will have park rangers issuing citations. Please do not be the person who we have to ask to leave. Please warn all your players and fans.
- Turn your roster of CIPPed players into Dave Dodge ASAP! DDodge@gpm-law.com The deadline is Friday 5PM. There is a blank form in the tournament package. Please comply and ensure that all your players are CIPPed. The roster is for pool play is unlimited and players do NOT have to be CIPPed with your club, just CIPPed. CIPP here: https://webpoint.usarugby.org/wp/Memberships/Join.wp
- There will NOT be concessions, so bring your own food, water, ice and tents! It’s going to be hot!
- Please bring a 2nd set of contrasting color jerseys, if you have them.
- Continue to check https://dallasrugby.org/lonestar7s/ for the latest event changes.
- Forward this message on to all of your players and fans.
Thank you and have a great tournament!
Dallas Rugby Club Lone Star Tournament Directors
Jeff Kolberg – 214-300-8986
Joe Kelly – 469-892-8081
Chris Chefchis – 214-226-6699